1. Purpose of Using Cookies
Cookies help in providing the content of the website more quickly according to the user’s preferences. They also enable the Foundation to provide all the features of this website, such as smoother login and optimization for each user. With the user’s consent, the Foundation may set cookies on their computers. Below is a description of the cookies that the Foundation uses and reasons why they are used.
2. Types of Cookies Used by the Foundation
[Strictly Necessary Cookies]
Without these essential cookies, this website cannot function properly. These cookies help the user navigate the secure areas of the website and perform certain tasks. These include the following:
- Cookies that recognize that the user is signed in to a secure area. Without these, the user will have to sign in every time the user navigates to a new page.
These cookies collect and report aggregated, anonymous information about how users use this website. The Foundation uses this information to improve the website.
- By knowing the number of users visiting each page and how they navigate through each page of the website, the Foundation can obtain an overall picture of how the website is used.
- The Foundation can test ideas to see what works effectively and what should be improved. This is done by looking at what users click on and how they navigate through the website.
Use of Google Analytics
This website may use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google LLC to monitor the use of this website. Google Analytics does not collect any personally identifiable information using first-party cookies and all data is stored under a pseudonym. Google Analytics will retain users’ data for 14 months only, after which it will be automatically deleted if users do not visit this website during that period.
For more information about Google Analytics, please refer to the following page:
* If the user wishes to disable tracking by Google Analytics, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Functionality cookies record information about choices made by the user and allow the website to be customized to meet the user’s needs. These include the following:
- Memorizing the settings applied by the user, such as the display language and the layout of the display of the website.
- Enabling the sharing of information with partners who provide services on this website. This is conducted solely for the purpose of providing services, products, and features, and not for any other purpose.
When the user accesses this website, cookies may be sent from third-party websites. For example, if the user visits a page with embedded content from Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter, YouTube or Google Maps, cookies from these websites may be displayed. This website does not control the dissemination of these cookies. For more information, please check the websites of the third parties in question.
3. How to Manage and Delete Cookies
Most web browsers allow the user to control most cookies to some extent through the browser settings. For more information about cookies, including how to find out what cookies are being set, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For information on how to manage cookies in common browsers, please click below.
For information on other browsers, please visit the developer website for the browser in question.